Re: HOWTO? Install TrueType fonts (not MS freefonts) onto Fedora 10

On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 13:10 -0600, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> Don't forget that you need to set permissions and selinux context for
> these.

Surely not...  If you copy a file to a standard location, it should get
set the proper contexts, during the copy.

I haven't had to do this when I copied fonts to a standard usr location.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.24-78.2.53.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.