Anaconda fails to install grub

When I upgraded to F10, Anaconda somehow failed to do whatever it needs to do with grub. The first reboot after an upgrade threw me into a grub command line shell. After initializing grub by hand, and booting up, rerunning /sbin/grub-install fixed it.

Now, when I upgraded to F11, the same thing happened. I had to manually spoon-feed grub on the first boot, and rerun /sbin/grub-install to get the bootloader to work. Has anyone else had that happen to them -- I've been tracking the details in bug 448255.