Am I Missing Fedora 11 Updates?

Christopher A. Williams chriswfedora at cawllc.com
Sat Jun 13 13:49:30 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-06-13 at 09:43 -0400, Robert L Cochran wrote:
> I'm not missing any updates, have I? It has been a few days without
> them. I'm using a Fedora 11 which was installed way back during the beta
> period and kept up to date ever since. Perhaps my yum is set up wrong?

We had noticed this as well. I decided to re-install F11 from the final
ISOs just to see, and immediately came up with 62 updates.

Not much of anything since then though, but word is there is a very
large backlog of updates out there waiting.

My take is that something did happen with the Yum configuration on the
final RC that caused updates not to come anymore. Not sure what
though...

Cheers,

Chris

"Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first;
nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first."

--Charles de Gaulle