Re: OpenJDK / IcedTea is ###p

On 13/06/09 07:08, David wrote:

{1} I *use* what works for my bread.

It's your living, understood.

I need 'the real stuff' for several things. And, in spite of people such
as you, that is what I am going to use. I will continue to 'try' the
Linux 'knock-offs' and when they do the job? Great. Until? I need 'the
real stuff'.

What *I* would hope is that users like yourself,
that need it working\(whatever app)

Hopefully, still be willing to help out the libre stuff,
by checking\testing as an when you can.

That's all you can ask for in some situ's

Frank