Creative Technology SB Live! 24-bit External not working on F11 64-bit

As you can see it in the subject, Creative Technology SB Live! 24-bit External (USB Audio) is not working on F11 64-bit.
When I test it in the system settings menu, it passes the test and I can hear the test sound without any error message.
However, I do not hear any sound at all on my desktop. Of course, it is not muted.

Any thought or comments?