wma, rhythmbox and F11

I have a number of WMA files that I have not yet re-ripped into .flac.

On F10, I could play them with rhythmbox.  I can't on F11.

After doing a clean install of F11, I installed all the gstreamer plugins from rpmfusion-free and rpmfusion-nonfree. Didn't work.

I then restored the Win32 codecs from my pre-install backup. When these are installed, rhythmbox locks up.

Suggestions?
--

  Steve