Re: still fighting to configure my samsung multifunction SCX-4826FN

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 16:17:48 -0400 (EDT)
Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> has anyone else configured this (or an adequately similar)
> printer under f11?

Not a similar printer, but a similar problem:

The driver system-config-printer picked for my Brother HL-2040
simply doesn't work, but I noticed it was a different driver
(a gutenprint one) than the old one that the f10 version picked.
Since the older driver was still in the list of possible
drivers, I manually picked it, then the printer started
working again.