Can Fedora 11 Mount an SCO OpenServer 5 (HTFS) disk?

I need to mount an SCO OpenServer 5 (HTFS) disk on Fedora 11. I think I can image the source hard drive to a USB flash drive and then just plug the drive into my Fedora 11 laptop. Will Fedora 11 mount the OpenServer partitions automatically, or do I need to enable this and compile the kernel first? I don't imagine OpenServer boxes are all over the place, but I stumbled into this one. (Smile).

Thanks

Bob