Re: Other host already uses address -

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

Bob, with all the strange problems you are running into with this
install, it is starting to sound like you have a bad install of F-10
on this machine. You may want to consider doing a fresh install. I
am guessing that with the network problems, you have not added much
to this machine...

Mike

       I don't even want to think about that now, although it did occur
       to me this morning that I might redo the install, it's
       downloaded 365 of 378 files for the update! I'll hope it's
       healed itself! If only I didn't know better ...

       Bob