Problem with FTP install for FC11.

I am attempting to perform an FTP upgrade from FC10 to FC11 using a local FTP server with a Fedora 11 i386 DVD in the FTP directory structure.  I am booting from the netinst iso from the i386 CD set.  It is receiving an error attempting to download the files from /repodata.  The files are there, but they do not have the sqlite file extension anaconda is looking for.  I was forced to reboot and have the upgrade process use the internet repositories, which takes much longer.  Does anyone know of a fix?

Thanks,

Jason Dickerson