Repolist Problem

Anthony Irven Scott anthonyscott at comcen.com.au
Sun Jun 14 07:06:32 UTC 2009

Hi All,
Have just upgraded from F10 to F11, it all seemed to go well. However, I
am having trouble with yum as it is not fetching info from livna or
RPMfusion.
I tried to have a look at my repolist but got this error message:
yum repolist
Loaded plugins: dellsysidplugin2, presto, protect-packages, protectbase,
              : refresh-packagekit
http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/11/i386/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP
Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
http://livna.cat.pdx.edu/fedora/11/i386/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14]
HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
http://wftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/livna/fedora/11/i386/repodata/repomd.xml:
http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/rpm.livna.org/fedora/11/i386/repodata/repomd.xml:
http://mirror.atrpms.net/livna/fedora/11/i386/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
ftp://mirrors.tummy.com/pub/rpm.livna.org/fedora/11/i386/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error ftp error: 550 Failed to change
directory.>
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
livna. Please verify its path and try again
[root at localhost ~]#
I need some help.
Thank you in anticipation.