Re: ext4 for '/' was not allowed in fedora-11

Konstantin Svist wrote:
Frank Elsner wrote:
Make a seperate /boot an ext3 and all the other ext4.

By the way, why ext3 and not ext2? I thought ext2 was lighter, and since
/boot is usually used in read-only mode, stuff like journaling doesn't
matter

Agree, but it really doesn't make a lot of difference, since it adds minimal overhead.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>