Re: DVD installer on USB stick

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

If you downloaded the DVD image and want to install it from the USB key
without burning it, read

http://wtogami.livejournal.com/30245.html

Very nice. What would it take to make it work with older ISO images, even non-Fedora images? For testing I sometimes install SuSE, OpenSolaris, etc, on a machine to compare behavior to Fedora on "bare iron" rather than virtual machines. Particularly if I suspect timing issues matter (or I'm actually measuring timing).

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>