bluetooth depends on pulseaudio? (was Re: How to stop pulseaudio)

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:36:05 -0400
Bill Davidsen wrote:

> yum erase PulseAudio

I did that, and while it works fine for me, I noticed that
gnome-bluetooth depends on pulseaudio, so it takes
gnome-bluetooth with it. I can see a pulseaudio plugin
needing bluetooth, but I have no idea why you would
need bluetooth to depend on pulseaudio :-).