replys

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Sun Jun 14 20:55:47 UTC 2009

Around 09:48pm on Sunday, June 14, 2009 (UK time), terry scrawled:

> How does one compose a reply to a message inside digest mode? Point me
> to instruction or supply instructions, please.

You can't re-join it to its original thread, so jsut do the best
possible.

Change the subject back to the original subject, rather than the generic
digest one.  Trim all but the messge that you are replying to, and trim
any irrelevant parts of that.

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 21:54:02 up 36 days,  8:18,  1 user,  load average: 0.04, 0.03, 0.01