F11 multi-touch trackpad--two versus three finger tap

Hi all,

I recently installed F11 over F10 on my Eee PC 1000HE (dual-booting with Windows).  The trackpad supports multi-touch including tapping with two and three fingers.  In F10, tapping with two fingers was a middle-button click and three was a right button tap.  In F11, the meanings of the taps are reversed (two for right, three for middle).  Is there any way to change the mappings of the tap gestures?  I have gotten used to the previous mapping, which is also the way XP maps them.  I cannot find anything in System->Preferences->Mouse.

Thanks!

Jonathan