Can't install F11 as F10 KVM guest

I cannot install Fedora 11 on my home system.  The rewritten anaconda
storage code is bombing out with mysterious errors about file
descriptors and select.

I thought that I could install it as a KVM guest and then "V2P" it, but
I have failed in my attempts to install Fedora 11 as a KVM guest on
Fedora 10.

Has anyone succeeded in doing this?  If so, how?

Thanks!

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno gmail com