Re: Fedora 10->11 Preupgrade Failure. Franken-system.

On 6/14/2009 9:34 PM, Kam Leo wrote:
On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Kevin Bowling<kevinb analograils com> wrote:

2) I now have a franken-system that seemingly has both F10 and F11 versions
of packages installed.  How can I manually clean this up?

Regards,
Kevin

Might I suggest that you first verify that all your repos point to
F11. Then, as others have suggested in other threads run
"package-cleanup --cleandupes", "package-cleanup --problems", and
"package-cleanup --orphans"..

The last two simply list the packages.  Especially the last, with over 1000 packages, how do I remove these?