midi for windows app running in wine not working

Hi guys,
I have a working studio setup in Linux and can run things like Jack, ALSA and Rosegarden and it works well.
I just downloaded Behringers free editor for Vamp and try to run it under wine (have no midi for any windows box).
The app starts and have the same gui as in windows. Really cool.
The problem is that the app cannot find midi. I've googled around and cannot find any tip that works.
Please advice
/Bengt