Re: dual head: help to retrieve archives in the list

On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 11:11 +0200, Fran├žois Patte wrote:
> I saw once on this list, an example of xorg.conf file giving an
> ingenious way to switch between one screen and two sceens using only
> Ctrl-Alt + and Ctrl-Alt -

It switches between different resolutions specified in the xorg.conf
file.  If you don't have a list of them, there's nothing to switch
between.  And some things, like various LCD screens, will not work on
different resolutions.

I think that only works with the + and - on the numberpad, too.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.24-78.2.53.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.