Re: mailing list problem

On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 06:44 -0700, gmspro wrote:
> Is it possible to reply from the digest mode from yahoo mail client.
> I got everytopic.eml before but now i can't get anything like that.

If you're using yahoo mail, why persist with the abomination of digest
mail?

My first preference is actually usenet (when I have a decent client to
work with).  The messages are stored on a server.  You only fetch a list
*about* the messages, that's much smaller than fetching mail.  And then
you only fetch the messages you want to.  You don't have to expose an
email address to spammers.  This list can be accessed, that way, through
gmane.org:  http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.24-78.2.53.fc9.i686