Are you using Eclipse ?

Hello there,

I'm thinking to write an article about the features Fedora users like
in Eclipse.

Can you tell me where are you using eclipse and why ?

I am currently packaging veditor plugin for Fedora which will enhance
digital IC design experience. Eclipse bundled with Fedora Electronic
Lab livedvd simplifies embedded design while working with
microcontrollers.

thanks
Chitlesh