Re: Possible Fedora 11 Intel Video Driver issue.

Try "-zoom" command line option for mplayer, maybe it helps.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Clemens Eisserer<linuxhippy gmail com>  wrote:
thanks, using your xorg.conf, I can use Mplayer, and Gnome Mplayer to
play the video.  However it is choppy and the video cannot be resized
from its original size.
Did you remove the NoAccel stuff as I said?

after removing NoAccel option, the X window crashed when mplayer a avi
. Thus, I keep this option. with this settings, I can player video
using maplyer although resize is not working.

- Clemens

fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list redhat com