F11: No video -- anaconda or live -- 8800GTX

All,

Was going to put F11 on my Dell XPS710, but neither Anaconda installer (on x86_64 installation DVD) nor x86 LiveUSB bring up video.

Video card is Nvidia GeForce 8800GTX (G80/NV50 I think).  This seems to be well supported by nouveau according to the website, but I'm not getting any love so far.

Any thoughts/ideas?

--
-jp

Instead of half-mast, maybe you could fly a flag at three-quarter-mast for a guy who's in a coma. Then, if he gets worse, the flag gets lower, or if he gets better, it starts to move up, so you can just look at the flag and see how he's doing.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com