Re: Help! luks & partitions

On 15/06/09 15:17, William John Murray wrote:

Well, I gave up. I installed F11 again on the new space and copied the files over.
What a waste of time...

William John Murray wrote:

Hi Bill,
You are correct, 5 hrs wasn't long. But in fact with access to all the files it didn't take long to rebuild. It was just *** grub which could not find them.
And what I did not mention is that this way I have a better distrubution
of disk allocation too.
   Bill