Fedora Artwork idea/request

I occasionally attend linux install fests and as the token Fedora guy in the group it would be nice if I could print some nice disks for the events. Since I have the artistic ability of a rock I searched and found the F11 artwork page[1] on fedoraproject.org but didn't immediately see anything appropriate for print on DVD media. Perhaps the artwork team could keep this in mind next time? I think it would be great if they had something suitable for glabels so no matter who burned them they would all look the same.

Anyone else think this would be a good idea? Just want to see if I'm all alone before I ask someone from the artwork team.

Thanks,
Richard

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F11_Artwork