Re: VirtualBox, Linux, ethernet question...

How can kvm, xen, qemu and other help me? I know fedora has a lot of open source for virtualization but I want to use virtual box as I have the images ready, I know it, it's easy, and I find it more user friendly (some people says it's faster too).

Any other suggestion?