VirtualBox, Linux, ethernet question...

Major Péter majorpetya at sch.bme.hu
Mon Jun 15 21:14:33 UTC 2009

If you're using the VM in NAT mode, then you can't reach the guest
network device (or vice versa) by default with SSH or any other type of
mode. Here is a tutorial to make the SSH working (host can access to the
guest):
http://jimmyg.org/blog/2008/ssh-to-a-debian-etch-virtual-machine-in-virtualbox.html

Peter