Re: Announcing LXDE Fedora Remix 11

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Valent
Turkovic<valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 11:57 PM, Rahul
> Sundaram<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
>> On 06/16/2009 03:21 AM, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>>

>>> livecd-creator -t /home/temp/ --cache=/home/yum-cache/ -f
>>> F11-LXDE-Edition -c lxde-fedora-remix-11.ks
>>>
>>> and here fixed fedora-live-base.ks so that it doesn't grab rawhide
>>> repos, you can check it out here: http://fpaste.org/paste/15318
>>>
>>> Why is this failing for me? Is there some bug in livecd-creator?
>>
>> Btw, are you running livecd-tools in Fedora 11 and you have set SELinux
>> to permissive mode?
>
> Yes, I set it to permissive and rebooted before creating iso image.
>
> cat /selinux/enforce
> 0

this is how I changed my fedora-live-base.ks

#
# To compose against the current release tree, use the following
"repo" (enabled by default)
#
repo --name=released
--mirrorlist=http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=fedora-10&arch=$basearch
#
# To include updates, use the following "repo" (enabled by default)
#
repo --name=updates
--mirrorlist=http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=updates-released-f10&arch=$basearch
#
#
# To compose against rawhide, use the following "repo" (disabled by default)
#
# repo --name=rawhide
--mirrorlist=http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=rawhide&arch=$basearch

Do you use update repository or only fedora-10 repository?

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic