NFS ports?

   It appears to me that NFS requires ports 111 and 2049, both of which
   I have opened in the firewall via firestarter.  But that doesn't
   seem to be enough, after struggling to make a connection  it also
   needed some high numbered ports, right now, 43509, but that changes
   from time to time. I have to keep checking the firestarter events
   log on both the server and client to see what needs to be opened. I
   usually block by defaullt and open only the ports needed. Perhaps
   that wont work with NFS?

   If anyone can offer some suggestion I would appreciate it.

   Bob