Re: Fedora Artwork idea/request

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d gmail com> wrote:
On 15/06/09 21:42, Richard Shaw wrote:

Anyone else think this would be a good idea? Just want to see if I'm all
alone before I ask someone from the artwork team.

Now know as the Fedora Design team

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Media_Artwork

Frank

Wow, guess I wasn't alone, just didn't know where to look. It's amazing what's out there but not always well advertised....

Richard