Re: VirtualBox, Linux, ethernet question...

On 15/06/09 22:05, Yoram Halberstam wrote:
How can kvm, xen, qemu and other help me? I know fedora has a lot of open
source for virtualization but I want to use virtual box as I have the images
ready, I know it, it's easy, and I find it more user friendly (some people
says it's faster too).

Any other suggestion?

My point was that they use this stuff, and may also have come across your problem in their working lives with Virtualbox , vmware etc..

Frank