problem upgrading f9->f11 3ware boot raid

Hello,

I have a F9 system on a 3ware boot raid that runs well. I tried
upgrading to F10, but got a problem in the upgrade process. I waited for
F11, and get the same problem: Anaconda stops wanting me to insert a
driver disk. Now F9 is nearing EOL and the upgrade is getting more
important.

Do I really need a driver disk? I didnt need that for F9. If so, how do
I make one?

Can I make a new installer image which includes the proper driver?

How can I pinpoint the actual error more precisely?

I would like to keep booting from raid to save downtime
during disk failure, but if there is no other solution I suppose I will
have to get a separate boot drive, which I wouldnt like. How do others
handle this problem?

--
Joakim Verona