OT - Success! - The new Palm Pre, Google Calendar and Kontact

Hi all;

Just wanted to share a bit of info per the Palm Pre in case anyone else has gotten one or is thinking about it.

I picked up a new Palm Pre on Sunday - The phone rocks!!
I setup a google calendar and I installed the GCALDaemon package and configured it to sync with Kontact per this page:
http://soft.zoneo.net/Linux/ggcal_and_kontact.php

Now I can 3 way sync, the google calendar and my local Kontact calendar auto-sync every 5 minutes and I get a full sync between the phone & my google calendar every time I do a manual sync (apparently there's no auto-sync on the Pre). I've tested multiple scenarios and outside loosing the alarm preset for appts coming from google to Kontact everything is working perfectly.

/Kevin