Trouble while setting the repository

I am using F11. We have a local mirror in our college.
So while setting that local mirror I deleted the original .repo files in yum.repos.d/ directory.
But now I found out that there is some problem with our local mirror.
So now I want the default .repo files.
Since I am not having them, I am unable to update my system.
Can anyone please help me getting those repo files.
I have rpmfusion repo files. But I need fedora and updates repo too.