Re: Fresh Fedora 11 fetches 362MB+ of updates, where's deltaRPM?

Lainaus Partha <kira laucas gmail com>:

i just installed f-11 gnome livecd 32 bit. I also installed yum-presto and updated.but to my surprise it downloaded 120MB of 130MB updates and presto it is a savings of 2 percent ! is presto broken ?

AFAIK the delta rpm generation has been switched off due to a bug that slowed the process down intolerably. The huge update batch released yesterday didn't include drpms.
--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor