Re: OT - Success! - The new Palm Pre, Google Calendar and Kontact

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Christopher A. Williams <chriswfedora cawllc com> wrote:

But on this point I must agree: The Pre absolutely does rock!!! Based on
having used mine for just a few days now, I can confidently say that
Apple and the iPhone have some serious, formidable competition on their
hands - including the new iPhone 3Gs.

Not while it's only available for CDMA networks.

OT: I read a cogent article recently arguing that the real target of the Pre is Blackberry, precisely because of the superior synching.

poc