Re: NFS ports?

Frank Cox wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:21:52 -0400
Bob Goodwin wrote:

I have not been able to make nfs4 work however although it appears to be present in F-10?

http://osdir.com/ml/network.guarddog/2005-09/msg00002.html

   Thanks Frank, that fills in some more parts of the NFS puzzle. I
   substituted those numbers for the random numbers I had. That works
   and /etc/sysconfig/nfs looks better, :-)

   Presently I am running one server and am able to access it with two
   clients simultaneously. Have some recorded music on the server and
   each client can pick different selections playing them via xmms. A
   small measure of success!

   The music seemed like a simple way to test things, actually I have
   little interest in listening to music on the computer but it will
   impress my grandsons. A giant iPod!.

   Bob