NetworkManager and extra options in /etc/resolv.conf

Due to local network setup I need to add a line to /etc/resolv.conf
("options single-request"), otherwise I lose two out of three DNS
lookups. Is there any way to make NM add this line when writing
/etc/resolv.conf? (other than hacking the code and explicitly adding
it for every network I connect to through DHCP)

Thanks,
--
Tarjei