Re: Configure wireless by hand

2009/6/18 Gordon Charrick <gordonmc cox net>:
> I've got a little netbook and I've put a copy of Fedora 10 on a USB stick.
> If I boot up using runlevel 5, I can use the wireless via NetworkManager.
> These netbooks don't have the speediest processors so I'd like to use
> runlevel 3 most of the time. I haven't been able to get the wireless to work
> that way. How can I configure wireless by hand?

I think  there is a setting in the network scripts where you can put
*onboot=yes* along with *NM_CONTROLLED=yes*. So you need to put that
in the script for the wireless device. I'm not sure though, recalling
entirely from memory that too just the bit I know from reading the
list. Hopefully this should give you enough pointers to do an informed
search.

GL

--
Suvayu