Re: Configure wireless by hand

suvayu ali wrote:

> I think  there is a setting in the network scripts where you can put
> *onboot=yes* along with *NM_CONTROLLED=yes*. So you need to put that
> in the script for the wireless device. I'm not sure though, recalling
> entirely from memory that too just the bit I know from reading the
> list. Hopefully this should give you enough pointers to do an informed
> search.

Wouldn't it be easier to install F11 and then in NM you can set the wireless
connection available to all users - and presumably this implies it would be
running in runlevel 3 also? Perhaps someone who has F11 running with
wireless could confirm this. That would be an easier route - though of
course it would mean installing F11 first.