clone

Hello,

If I understand correctly, anaconda and kickstart let install a
machine identically to a previous machine installed with anaconda.
If the machine has been upgraded by all sort of packages, then the use
of anaconda is obsolete. Am I correct ? Is there a way to
rebuild a file which could be used on the 2nd machine, either which
anaconda or with yum or something else ?

Thank.

--
---
 Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |