SCSI Controller Card Compatible With RHEL and Fedora

I need to run a very old SCSI hard drive, the Seagate ST34573W, with these operating systems:

* Fedora 11+ (maybe a little)
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5+ (a lot, till the drive can be retired)

My question is, what's a cheap, reliable SCSI controller card that I can buy for this hard drive and will be recognized out of the box by RHEL and Fedora?

Bob