NFS between F10 and XP -

       What it the best way to deal with connecting a Windows XPHome
       computer to a F10 NFS server. I have messed a bit with something
       called NFSpro and Puttty and found both difficult, if not
       impossible, to use but then I always have trouble trying to deal
       with Windows for anything out of the ordinary and I may be doing
       something wrong.

       This is not critical but I happen to have one of our Windows
       computer next to me for other work and thought I would just try ...

       Suggestions solicited including forget it!

       Bob