Fedora 11 GDB unusable?

Hi,

I have users complaining that GDB in F11 is practically unusable. The debugger itself is segfaulting and core dumping during regular use, on test cases where it used to run. Is anyone else experiencing issues like this? What is the solution? I don't think I can install an older version in parallel since F11 is GCC 4.4.

I'm keen on hearing from any other developers!

Regards,
Kevin