Re: eradicating f11 anacron

Tom Horsley wrote:

> As near as I can tell, the new and improved anacron
> in fedora 11 has seized control of all the cron.daily,
> cron.weekly, etc jobs.

What's wrong with anacron?

I have my backup script listed in anacrontab and never have
to even think about it: anacron runs before I retire, or if I
retire earlier, then the first thing in the morning.

And you don't have to bother with configuring BOTH crontab
AND anacrontab, like you used to have to. What could be
easier and more convenient?

I like this new setup.