Re: F11 fix for sound on Intel HDA machines ?

Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 gmail com> writes:
> Is there a fix or a work around for getting sound to work on machines
> equipped with the Intel HDA devices under F11 ?

Have you tried turning the volume up all the way on everything with a
knob, virtual or real?

On my Asus M3A78T the sound is so faint it appears to not work.
Cranking the sound to max on all the mixers (alsamixer -c 0) and
speakers (set to "11") one does hear something.  Faintly.  In a quiet
room, on a good day, one can even make out what the talking heads are
saying.

I do wish this would get fixed.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Fedora-11