Hard Drives not accessible after Update to F11

Hi there,
I updated my System via Preupgrade from F10 to F11. The update went smoothly but after the reboot the System stopped while booting saying it can't find some drives by their UUIDs. I booted the LiveCD and disabled them in fstab. after that the system booted without problems, but I'm not able to mount my other drives.

here's my fstab: http://fpaste.org/paste/15779
and here's the fdisk -l output: http://fpaste.org/paste/15780

I also tried booting the F10 LiveCD and was able to mount them there.
here's the fdisk -l output from F10: http://fpaste.org/paste/15781

I hope you can help me fix this