apache modules missing after upgrade from f10 to f11

I can't find anything in the release notes about this. After upgrading
from F10 to F11, I had to comment out two lines in httpd.conf to get
apache to start

 #LoadModule file_cache_module modules/mod_file_cache.so
 #LoadModule mem_cache_module modules/mod_mem_cache.so

Have these modules been replaced by something else?  Nothing seems
broken without them.