Re: Output of "yum list installed"

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I notice that some lines in the output of "yum list installed" are
highlighted in red. There doesn't seem to be any mention of this in the
manual. Does anyone know what it means?

Highlighting is useful as a visual clue, but if the info is meaningful
it should also be indicated in such a way that a filter could use it.

I believe those are the packages for which updates exist.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>